Let's look at this scenario: You've just gotten your 37mm launcher and 37mm ammo, and you'd like to start trying them out, but you're not sure where to do it?
See our 37mm ammo starter kits here. They're in stock right now.
The Exotic Firearms 37mm ammo starter kit contains:
- 5 Aluminum casings
- 1 "Bird Banger" kit
- 10 - payload cup caps
- 5 - fused Large payload cups
- 3 - Large payload cups
- 2- Small payload cups
- 1 - 4" fused XL payload cup
- 5 - powder bushings
- Reloading information booklet
It's a savings of over $10.00 when you compare to buying the pieces individually.
Exotic Firearms features Piney Mountain .22LR Tracers produce a bright colored beam of light seen over 150 yards.
Piney Mountain .22LR tracer ammunition produces a bright colored beam of light over 100 yards. We know because we use it ourselves. Since the trail is visible by day or night, it allows the shooter to see a clear view of the bullet’s trajectory, flight path, and impact point. A great training tool to novice and experienced shooters alike.
Piney Mountain .22LR tracers are produced in the USA, another great reason to use them!
These 37mm loading and reloading grab bags include your choice of 60 or 100 37mm projectiles for your 4th of July celebration (or any celebration you can think of).
The Patriot Kit gets you 100 projectiles for your 37mm celebration: 5 Bird Banger kits, 5 Star Cluster kits, 3 Powder Bushing 10 packs, 2 Firework kits, 1 Rocket Projectile construction kit, and an instruction booklet. The Stars and Stripes Kit gets you 60 projectiles for your 37mm party: 4 Bird Banger kits, 4 Star Cluster kits and an instruction booklet.
It's everything you need to reload your 37mm rounds and have an epic party. These kits are only available until midnight on July 1st.
Exotic Firearms: NOW FEATURING our Red, White, and BOOM kits!
Your choice of 60 or 100 projectiles. These kits are only available until midnight on July 1st. Check the details here
Exotic Firearms travels to 37mm gun and ammo shows to show off our 37mm launchers, kits, .22lr tracers, and more.
You can always see our schedule here on Facebook. It's always updated so that you'll know exactly when and where we'll be in your city. In the meantime, watch our 37mm ammo reloading videos, view live instructions, and see our 37mm launchers in action!
Watch as Hobbs the Band teams up with Exotic Firearms for a one-of-a-kind 37mm ammo experience.
See the video here.
Some pretty great 37mm ammo action happening. Hope to do it again!
Hey, 37mm fans! Today Exotic Firearms is doing a side-by-side comparison of Spikes vs. the B&D 37mm launchers.
First it should be noted that both 37mm launchers function well for their intended purpose and are safe to operate.
The Spikes 12” launcher and the B&D UBL 37 are priced identically and the real difference (in our opinion) is how they mount.
Mounting the 37mm Launchers:
Mounting the Spikes Tactical 37mm launcher means having a built-in rail mount that is sleek and not very noticeable. It allows it to mount to any rail over 5” long. The B&D UBL 37 has a clamp system that attaches to both the top rail of the launcher and the lower rail of the rifle. It can mount to rails systems smaller than 4” but 4” and bigger is recommended. It is our opinion that for rifle mounting applications the Spikes Tactical Launcher is a cleaner looking and easier 37mm launcher to mount.
Stand Alone Stock System Mounting the 37MM Launcher:
Spikes Tactical manufactures the Kaos Stock system in two types for their 37mm systems. One has the standard six position stock, and the other has the side folding AGP stock. These are nicely made but cost almost as much as the launcher.
B&D manufactures the stock block for the UBL 37 which cost only $100 and has a pistol grip attached. Additionally, there's a rear sight on the stock block and it is designed to fit any commercial tube and AR stock. Which means we one can put their favorite stock on the UBL with ease. Another bonus to the UBL system is the front lower rail attached to the barrel, which allows for the easy attachment of a vertical foregrip. It is our opinion that for the standalone type application the B&D 37mm UBL Launcher is the clear frontrunner, plus it costs about $100 less than the Spikes Kaos 37mm stock system.
It's the Exotic Firearms 37mm loading Rocket Flare Projectile with a pop on cap. This 37mm loading projectile can be fused or un-fused and it is available in all ten of our custom colors. This 37mm loading projectile is designed to be used with estes rocket motors size "A10 T3" WILL ONLY WORK WITH OUR 4.5" CASINGS.
Read these instructions before assembling your Exotic Firearms X-52 projectile.
1) Place hot glue in the top of the X-52 finned base to fill the space.
2) Place a large amount super glue around the outside top lip of the rounded payload section. Press the base and top together (the more, the better. You want it to fuse solidly.)
3) Prime a 4.5” 37mm aluminum hull by placing a #209 shotgun primer in the hole on the flat side of 37mm hull.
4) Place NO MORE THAN 75 grains FFFG powder into a primed 37mm Aluminum hull. (For best results use a 37mm aluminum hull with a powder bushing at the base.)
5) Place a band of hot glue around the nose of the projectile just below the widest point and push into the casing. Let glue cool.
6) You're ready to fire training round.
1) Drill a 1/8” hole through the middle of the finned base.
2) Insert a 3” piece of 1/8” diameter visco fuse in hole and glue both ends.
3) Using a ½” Drill bit, drill out the payload section carefully to leave the rim section that connects to the finned base.
4) Place whatever firework type material or effects fuse in the payload section, keeping in mind the BATF&E limits of ¼ oz.
5) Place a large amount super glue around the outside top lip of the rounded payload section. Press the base and top together (The more, the better. You want it to fuse solidly. The fuse should be sticking into the payload section and sticking out the base.)
6) Prime a 4.5” 37mm aluminum hull by placing a #209 shotgun primer in the hole on the flat side of 37mm hull.
7) Cut the fuse at the end of the base with a sharp utility knife at a 45 degree angle about ¼” from the end of the base.
8) Place NO MORE THAN 75 grains FFFG powder into a primed 37mm Aluminum hull. (For best results use a 37mm aluminum hull with a powder bushing at the base.)
9) Place a band of hot glue around the nose of the projectile just below the widest point and push into the casing. Let glue cool.
10) Ready to fire signaling round.
Note: This round can be loaded into the 3.5” casings without using a powder bushing. The range of the projectile will be about half the distance as the loading instructions above.
It's a FREE SHIPPING WEEKEND at Exotic Firearms! Just use the code 37mmreloading on the site for orders over $50. Friday through Sunday!
So to celebrate, we're giving you 3 feature ideas for your 37mm loading accessories:
1. 37mm Gifts
Everyone's got a 37mm reloading fan in their family. Take advantage of an Exotic Firearms Free Shipping Weekend by getting a birthday/ anniversary/ just because gift for that special someone and a little something for yourself.
2. 37mm Bird Dog Training
Exotic Firearms trains your bird dog! Our 37mm bird dog training projectiles accurately simulate the hunting experience. The bird or gun dog hears the report and a scented projectile falls from the sky.
3. A 37mm 4th of July!
Yep, you can start stocking up for 4th of July. Grab up our 37mm fireworks kits and 37mm projectiles to light up the sky.